3-Day Chicago Experience Trip
Day 1 You'll See:
Day 2 You’ll See:
Day 3 You’ll See:
Get ready for this 3-day fully immersive, completely entertaining, and ultimately fascinating experience in the Windy City, Chicago. This tour is the perfect mix of information and entertainment that is great for younger kids who want a travel experience they will never forget! Take your class, youth or scout group, or church group to the most popular buildings, museums, and landmarks throughout the city, teaching them about the city and it’s history every step of the way.
Enjoy the lakeside beauty of the carnival-like Navy Pier, see the city 1000 feet up from 360 Chicago, and learn about this district's money usage and storage at the Federal Reserve. Your group will have the chance to see the famous Art Institute of Chicago, stroll along the best urban park with the iconic ‘bean’, and even visit two of the most popular world-class museums in the city. What more could you ask for on a classic Chicago getaway?
Navy Pier - Start your 3 day Chicago experience out at the #1 leisure destination in the city, the Navy Pier! This, one of Chicago’s most important historical landmarks, attracts over 9 million visitors per year and is a highly popular entertainment center, featuring the natural beauty of the lakefront matched with the urban beauty of the city skyline.
- Amazing Chicago - This fun house maze is Chicago’s only self-paced, full sensory maze that features 4,000 square feet of history and dizzying fun!
- Navy Pier Park - Navy Pier Park is the perfect place to let loose and have a great time in a true carnival-like atmosphere. Take a swing on the Wave Swinger or at your ball in mini golf while here, or take the ultimate ride on the iconic Navy Pier Ferris Wheel.
360 Chicago- Formerly known as the John Hancock Observatory, 360 Chicago is the ultimate Chicago destination, a place 1000 feet up that provides the most breathtaking views of downtown, the lakefront, and even 4 neighboring states. This experience is full of interactive technologies and exhibits to make your experience even better too!
- Tilt - Tilt is the thrilling new feature that allows guests to be angled downwards at a 30 degree angle, facing down toward the Magnificent Mile 1000 feet below.
- Architect’s Corner and Bar - This 94th floor cafe is the perfect place to fuel up on delicious food and great views!
Magnificent Mile - The Magnificent Mile is a 13 block, full mile stretch of some of the best shopping you’ll find in the entire Midwest. Being one of the best avenues in the world, this mile is one of the top in hospitality, dining, and retail experiences in the entire nation. Enjoy this unique showcase of Chicago style, flavor, entertainment, and fun!
- Dining - There is something within this mile for everybody, and every taste! From ethnic, to gourmet, to fast food or casual, you’ll find whatever you’re craving here! Try the tasty Beatrix or Burrito Beach if you can’t decide!
- Landmarks - See all the best Chicago landmarks on this mile, including the historic water tower, DuSable Bridge, and Wrigley building. Tours are available by bus, trolley, water or foot!
Federal Reserve - Start your second day off with a visit to the bank for banks, the money museum known as the Federal Reserve of Chicago. This is one of 12 regional reserve banks across the nation that help formulate monetary policy and provide financial service to depository institutions, full of fun information about that green stuff that makes the world go around!
- Scavenger Hunt - The younger crowd will love this money scavenger hunt, allowing them to get the closest to a million bucks they may ever get! Participants will receive money smart tips and comic books as well!
- Tour - A tour of this facility will last about 30 minutes, featuring an information session, history about the currency collection, short video presentation about their operations, and a q&a session!
Art Institute of Chicago - Have your own personal Ferris Bueller moment as you explore these 300,000 permanent pieces of art within 11 different themed art departments. You’ll see special exhibits, have chances to hear gallery talks, lectures, or performances, and even see some Dali, Picasso, or Matisse up close and personal!
- Terzo Piano - Grab a bite to eat at this light filled, airy eatery featuring sustainable Italian Fare. It’s the perfect spot to basque in the classic art while eating some truly delicious food!
Millennium Park - Millennium Park is the perfect place to spend your evening in Chicago, a lively gathering spot featuring a state-of-the-art collection of architecture, landscape design, and art. This urban park in the heart of Chicago is one of our nation’s largest, an iconic area that serves as the backdrop for hundreds of free cultural events weekly.
- Lurie Gardens - This 5-acre garden features beautiful perennials, hardwood foot bridges, shallow pools, and informational tours!
- Jay Pritzker Pavilion - This highly popular, architecturally magnificent outdoor bandshell hosts several concerts and events nightly.
- Cloud Gate - Also known as the ‘bean’, this essential Chicago photo hot spot and landmark provides a great mirror-like surface to see the city skyline in!
Chicago Neighborhood Tours - These tours are the best way to fully immerse yourself into the sights and sounds of the city of Chicago. Typically 4.5 hours long, these tours take guests by bus and foot through a portion of the city’s 77 distinct communities, introducing them to different cultures represented from each, from Ukrainian to Puerto Rican.
- The City that Trains Built - This tour puts important city history on rails and provides a unique and fun way to look at trains, tourism, and terminals.
- People’s Republic of Oak Park - Located in an active arts community, this tour is full of galleries, shops, and restaurants in the heart of a fun and diverse neighborhood.
- Epicurious Chicago - This ethnic food filled tour paints on a vivid cultural tapestry for your more mature students.
Field Museum - Spend your afternoon at the Field Museum of Natural History, one of the world’s greatest natural history museums that holds 4.6 billion years of history under one roof. Here you can explore the earliest fossils and most current cultures from around the world with award-winning, immersive exhibits.
- SUE the T Rex - SUE is the largest, best preserved, most complete Trex sitting at 42 feet long and 13 feet tall. This world famous fossil serves as a great iconic photo spot!
- Underground Adventure - Get a true bugs-eye view as you ‘shrink’ to 1/100th of your size to explore the immersive environment of worm tunnels and soil chambers.
Shedd Aquarium - Finish your Chicago experience at Shedd aquarium, an aquatic adventure you’re never going to forget! This diverse global animal collection contains 32,000 different animals within several award-winning exhibits and in-depth hands on activities. Enjoy this excellent and innovative aquarium with great restaurants within to boot!
- Caribbean Reef - This 90,000 gallon tank holds green sea turtles, moray eels, stingrays, hogfish, and shark and give you a perfect quick 360 degree tour of a reef community!
- Rice Amphitheater - Check out the latest visual adventure at this in-house 4D adventure, currently featuring a highly popular Spongebob and gang presentation.