3-Day Iconic Adventure Trip Chicago
Day 2 You’ll See:
Day 3 You’ll See:
It’s time to give your students the ultimate field trip they’ve been dreaming of since school started, a fantastically fun three day adventure throughout the Windy City of Chicago! On this exciting trip your students will see all the best and most immersive educational facilities, all the most iconic landmarks, and take part in some of the most fun attractions this area has to offer!
Your students will get to take in the sights at Millennium Park, window shop the Magnificent Mile, and take in the incredible views from the amazing 360 Chicago Observation Deck. Take in city history at the Historic Water Tower and Seadog Extreme boating tour, and even learn about the lakes and oceans surrounding our nation at the Shedd Aquarium. There will be plenty of opportunities for fun, with a whole day dedicated to play at Six Flags and a morning to spend at the #1 leisure destination in the Midwest, the Navy Pier.
Millennium Park - Start your thrilling Chicago adventure off at Millennium Park, the state-of-the-art collection of architecture, landscape design, and art that serves as a backdrop for hundreds of free and fiercely fun cultural events weekly! Enjoy the sights, concerts, exhibitions, tours, and family activities abound here at one of the most popular sites in the city of Chicago!
- Lurie Gardens - Your students will love this 5-acre perennial garden within the park’s hustle and bustle that allows them to experience a tropical oasis within an urban jungle.
- The Bean - Officially known as Cloud Gate, this iconic Chicago landmark provides a famous mirror-like surface to catch the city skyline in!
Magnificent Mile - While this full-mile stretch is most well known for it’s 13 blocks of top-notch shopping, there are also plenty of opportunities to sightsee, window shop, and sample some of the finest city fares within the stretch with your group! Take in the city by foot, on tour, or by motorcoach as you travel through this most busy shopping district in Chicago.
- Dining - This is the perfect place to stop for lunch, the entire mile providing the widest variety of foods from gourmet and ethnic to casual and fast food. You will please even the pickiest of eaters in your group here!
- Landmarks - While walking along this stretch be sure to stop and take in views of the Historic Water Tower, DuSable Bridge, and famous Wrigley building!
360 Chicago - Previously known as the John Hancock Observatory, 360 Chicago is the best spot in the city to take in the ‘best views, best location, and best observation deck’. Here your group will get to see the Magnificent Mile from 1,000 feet in the air, providing perfect vistas of Lake Michigan, the city skyline, and up to 4 states into the distance depending on the weather!
- Tilt - This thrilling new feature angles guests outward and downward toward the Magnificent Mile below, putting them at a 30 degree angle toward the city!
Historic Water Tower - The Water Tower is the city of Chicago’s most familiar and treasured landmark, a resplendent venue that showcases the work of local photographers and artists within its old-use municipal water system. The stone design is a breath of fresh air among this city of glass and the visitor center will teach your group a lot about city history.
- Visitor Center - The Visitor Center within this tower provides guests with the interesting background of this resilient structure, the community surrounding it, and the city of Chicago in general, providing a great educational stop for your group!
Six Flags Great America - Your students are going to love you for this one, get ready to spend your entire second day at Six Flags Great America, the sprawling park with over 100 attractions to thrill, chill, and fill your group up! Here you can choose between 13 coasters, 9 themed stations, 2 children's areas, and multiple rides within the 20 acre water park! Be sure to check out Goliath, the absolute tallest, steepest, and fastest wooden roller coaster in the nation!
- Hurricane Harbor - Splash around and cool down here at Hurricane Harbor, the 20-acre water park that features a 5-story slide, Castaway Creek lazy river, Bahama Mama thrill ride, and plenty of various pools to swim the afternoon away in!
- Dining - Six Flags has plenty of delicious places to eat while visiting the theme park, from the famous Famiglia’s Pizza to Angelo’s Pasta, and everything in between!
Navy Pier - No trip to the Windy City would be complete without a visit to the iconic Navy Pier, the #1 leisure destination in the Midwest! This is the perfect place to take in the sights, have some fun, and learn something new about the city! Enjoy the natural beauty of the lakeside and the urban beauty of the city skyline while taking in all the fun activities you can throughout the pier with your group.
- Amazing Chicago - In the middle of the Navy Pier you’ll find this attraction, Chicago’s only self paced, full sensory maze and fun house that features over 4,000 square feet of Chicago history and information!
- Navy Pier Park - Ride the dizzying Wave Swinger, play a quick round of mini-golf, race remote controlled boats, or snap a selfie on that iconic Navy Pier Ferris Wheel while here in the Navy Pier Park.
Seadog Extreme - With multiple daily departures from the Navy Pier, this next stop is a quick and easy transition for your group! The Seadog Extreme is a heart-pumping delight and intense jet-propelled experience on the water that provides the best city tours, loudest rock music, and most interesting narrative on the city from the water!
- Architecture Tour - This tour takes you to view over 45 of the most popular, important, and iconic architectural wonders in the city!
- Seadog Extreme - The classic Seadog Extreme tour takes you 45 mph on the water with the most horsepower you can get on this lake. Enjoy exciting full 360 degree spins and splashes into tight nooks and crannies as you get the most up close and personal tour of the city from the water as possible!
Shedd Aquarium - End your Chicago adventure winding down at the very fun and immersive Shedd Aquarium, the premier place to see a diverse global animal collection surrounded by eye-catching architecture. Here your group can see over 32,000 animals as they explore the award-winning exhibits and in-depth hands-on activities.
- Caribbean Reef - This 90,000 gallon water tank holds green sea turtles, moray eels, sting ray, hogfish, and sharks, giving your group the perfect 360 degree tour of an actual reef community!
- Polar Play Zone - Let the kiddos wind down in this children’s play zone, complete with sliding penguins, sub arctic waters, and whales and dolphins who love to play along!